A sacred feminine initiation of self-love and soul care rituals, tools, and exercises.
Spiritual teacher, intuitive coach, and award-winning author, Abiola Abrams invites you to activate African goddess magic to transmute your fears and limiting beliefs, so that you can create more happiness, abundance, and self-acceptance.
Africa is a continent of 54+ countries, and her children are global. There is no one African spiritual tradition. Our ancestors who were trafficked in The New World hid the secrets of our orishas, abosom, lwas, álúsí, and god/desses behind saints, angels, and legendary characters. From South Africa to Egypt, Brazil to Haiti, Guyana to Louisiana, goddess wisdom still empowers us.
Writes Abiola, Spirit told me, We choose who shows up. And if you are holding this book, then this sacred medicine is meant for you. In this book, you will meet ancient goddesses and divine feminine energy ancestors, legendary queens, and mystical spirits. As you complete their powerful rituals, and ascend through their temples, you will:
- Awaken generational healing in the Temple of Ancestors;
- Manifest your miracles in the Temple of Conjurers;
- Release the struggle in the Temple of Warriors;
- Embrace your dark goddess self in the Temple of Shadows;
- Heal your primal wounds in the Temple of Lovers;
- Liberate your voice in the Temple of Griots;
- Open your third eye intuition in the Temple of Queens; and
- Surrender, meditate, and rise in the Temple of High Priestesses.
ABIOLA ABRAMS is an award-winning author, intuitive coach, oracle deck creator-including the African Goddess Rising Oracle deck-transformational speaker, and international retreat leader. Abiola is the first generation American daughter of multi-generational healers, seers, and farmers in Guyana, South America, who are descended from several West African nations. As the founder of the Womanifesting.com self-love empowerment platform and Goddess Temple Circle, Abiola's mission is to empower you to become who you were born to be. Join the movement at: Womanifesting.com
Paperback. 424 pages.